Is your dog's behaviour stressing you out? Bark Busters Home Dog Training is here to help you.
Bark Busters dog behaviour therapists have the knowledge needed to handle even the most difficult dogs. Drawing on these resources, we’ll help you to have a well-behaved dog and an end to your stress.
Our dog training and behaviour programmes are perfect for you if your dog has behaviour problems like:
- Separation anxiety - usually accompanied by barking and destruction too
- Aggression toward humans and other dogs and animals
- Barking excessively or intimidatingly
- Nervousness or a lack of confidence around other dogs
- Obsessive compulsive disorders (yes, even dogs get them!)
and much more…
We’ll help you resolve your dog’s behaviour problems in just a few one-on-one training sessions. The first of these, the initial lesson, takes about 3 hours and consists of the following:
- Situation Assessment: A face-to-face detailed interview to determine the root cause of the problems. We’ll also assess your dog’s personality and their environment. This helps us to develop a personal training plan of action that’s suited to you and your dog.
- Explanation of the Bark Busters Techniques: We’ll clearly explain the theory behind our techniques so you can be fully involved.
- Coaching and Implementation: Once we determine the best course of action, we’ll coach you on how to implement the training techniques. This will make your dog see you as the leader, not your trainer, and your dog will continue to be well-behaved long after we’ve left.
- Homework: We’ll leave you with a plan to follow. This plan allows your dog to continue improving, building on the results achieved in the first lesson.
Subsequent lessons typically last around 1 hour. The exact number of visits varies greatly depending on your dog’s behaviour problems and your own situation. Many dog owners report a dramatic improvement from the very first lesson, with others needing many additional visits, but most fall somewhere in the middle.
Whatever your situation, we will return for as many follow-ups as needed to resolve the behaviour problem, and it won’t cost you anything beyond a one-time flat fee. All you have to do is follow the training programme with leave for you and do the homework we leave for you. That’s the key to lasting change. If you can do that, we’ll return free of charge and be there as often as needed to help you achieve the well-behaved dog you've always wanted.
We offer unlimited follow-ups because we’re confident that the Bark Busters approach works. Our programme will work for both you and your dog because it’s:
- Tailored to you and your dog: The programme we provide is tailored to the behaviour problems you are experiencing, customised to your specific concerns, the results you desire, your environment, and your dog’s own unique situation.
- Distraction-free: The training is conducted in your home, a distraction-free environment, where your dog can focus and rapidly change their behaviour. Plus, by training in your home, we’re fixing your dog’s problems at the place where they start to happen. Of course, where you are experiencing behaviour problems outside the home, and once the foundations have been laid, your trainer will conduct lessons outside the home too.
- Collaborative: We teach you as well, so you’ll know exactly what to do with your dog after we leave.
- Support Guarantee for your dog's life: If you purchase our Gold package, the results are backed by our lifetime support guarantee, which means as long as you follow the training plan and practice the training every day, we’ll return free-of-charge any time during your dog’s life. This includes existing behaviour problems and any other behaviour problems that develop throughout the life of your dog.
Take the first step today, toward a less stressful relationship with your dog!