Understanding Dog Body Language
Do we really know what our dogs are trying to communicate? This infographic shows some of the basics to understanding dog body language.
Although a dog’s sense of smell, hearing and eyesight play a big part in their everyday lives, they also have a language all of their own that they use to communicate what or how they are feeling. A dog’s body language can give a wealth of information as to their mood or state of mind and can help you to understand your dog better.
Observing your dog’s body language on a regular basis can give an insight into your dog’s persona and we can then learn to manage any problems that could surface.
- Preventing Separation Anxiety When Returning To Work
- Understanding Dog Body Language
- Separation Anxiety
- Managing your time at home with your dog
- Top 10 Indoor Games for your Dog
- Working from home with your dog
- COVID-19 Social Distancing and Self Isolation
- Home Alone Syndrome
- Keeping your dog entertained when home alone
- Canine Dementia or Cognitive Dysfunction Syndrome